Finding Happiness



Well we all at some point in life find our happiness in a special thing whether it was the job, the companionship, the place, or anything else.

For me I find my happiness beside the angel I was blessed to be gifted by, or shall I say blessed by, well for me happiness is reached on my spiritual and emotional level, since I searched for this happiness for many and long years and finally as they say patience is rewarded I found my true happiness.

In being beside her, in just looking at her, in hearing her voice, in just knowing she is there, as I write this I smile for I am happy for thinking of her, because the mere thought of her makes me happy and joyful, this is my true happiness.

Comments

Joy Pedrow said…
i love this blog
it is very inspirational

i also have an inspirational blog where people can send in anything inspirational and ill post it for the world to see,
some of the stuff you right would be perfect on it!

you should check it out and send something in

it would be awesome- Joy

http://joyfullcircle.blogspot.com/
SUSAN KEMP said…
Amy Lowell:

Happiness: We rarely feel it.
I would buy it, beg it, steal it,
Pay in coins of dripping blood
For this one transcendent good.Nice Comment!

Popular Posts